Sweet potatoes are delicious cooked whole. When baked, their thin skin puffs to a crisp finish and inside you’ll discover a sweet, pillowy flesh. The varieties of sweet potatoes include orange, white, red and purple.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, which supports healthy vision.
- Good source of potassium, which helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Good source of fiber, which supports heart health.
- Good source of vitamin B6, which supports energy metabolism.
- Good source of manganese, which supports energy metabolism.