Bananas are a great source of essential vitamins and minerals, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and more. They are almost an ideal food for athletes and those who regularly exercise because of their quick-acting carbohydrate’s effect on our energy levels before a workout and also vital post-workout nutrients that are needed to repair muscle and balance water retention.
- Excellent source of vitamin B6, which supports energy metabolism.
- Excellent source of vitamin C, which supports a healthy immune system.
- Good source of potassium, which helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Good source of fiber, which supports heart health.
- Good source of manganese, which supports energy metabolism.